This will be the third generation of Pico's enterprise ready VR headset and is reportedly being priced at £399 and will start shipping in May this year.
From Pico: "As PICO’s latest 3DoF All-in-One VR headset which firstly adopts XR2 chipset, G3 will target at Enterprise market.
It brings stronger performance, vivid display, larger battery capacity and higher refresh rate to meet higher demands of customers.
Meanwhile, the newest PICO OS ensures business continuity and enables realistic experience in the virtual world".
Quick list of specifications:
- 4K resolution
- Snapdragon XR2 processor
- 72Hz/90Hz adjustable frame rate
- ARM Trustzone technology to ensure user security
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 battery
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of storage
- Hygenic and replacement face modules
- Prescription glasses-friendly design
*Exchange rate against $USD correct at time of article.
Check out our other articles on VR headsets..